quarta-feira, março 22

To the moon and back


Inside I know that you are mine
Deep inside I know it´s for a while
In this time you give me so much to smile
It´s alright I will be by your side

Moonlight will shine wherever you sleep
It´s alright, it´s alright
Soon I´ll be there wherever you need
It´s alright and it´s alright

Tonight I want you to see clear
For all time you are my closest dear
I can´t describe dimension of word´s not high
It´s alright you know I´m on your side

Moonlight will shine wherever you sleep
It´s alright, it´s alright
Soon I´ll be there wherever you need
It´s alright and it´s alright

I’ll go where you will go
So far
And I will go with you so far
You know
I’ll care for you

Madita – To the moon and back

Um disco fantástico a descobrir...da melhor música que tenho escutado nos últimos tempos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Taliesin said...

Devido a imensos pedidos coloco então um link, via Rapidshare (é facil é só seguires as instruções).

http://rapidshare.de/files/16515089/05_madita_-_to_the_moon_and_back-fgz.mp3.html

Se tiverem algum tipo de problema, digam qualquer coisa, porque tudo tem solução...
Se isto for ilegal, chamem a PJ e venham me buscar....estou á vossa espera...

02:55  
Blogger Taliesin said...

Já agora quem estiver interessado tem aqui o album completo (65 Megas)...
http://rapidshare.de/files/16517916/Madita_-_Madita_2005_mp3_by_Torakiki.zip.html

mesmo assim se não estiverem satisfeitos, digam, que só para satisfazer os amigos, consigo mover montanhas...

03:39  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home